Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Offers: Oregon Coast

I spent last weekend at a music festival in a tiny town called Yachats on the Oregon coast. It's a gorgeous place and naturally they have lovely viewcards of the scenery. Naturally, I bought a ton of them. You can see all my offers in my Flickr album. Here are a few of my favorites:

IMG_2334
This is only one of several sunset views.

IMG_2333
This is a map of the state of Oregon, and the card is actually cut in the shape of the state.

IMG_2330
This one is from the Oregon Coast Aquarium in Newport. I got a whole set from there: jellyfish, sea lions, leopard shark, sea otter, beach landscape, and beach sunset with kites.

IMG_2358
I have loads of other lighthouse cards, too.

If you're interested, take a look at my album, and shoot me a comment if you want to trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment