However, my Google-fu has shed a bit of light on the situation. Kätkänpesä is apparently a lodge at the Levi ski resort in Kittilä, in Finnish Lapland. (By the way, in case you are wondering how to get the "ä", type first option-u, then "a".) According to someone much more knowledgeable about this place than I am, if you ever find yourself at Levi, you should:
- Visit a reindeer farm, husky farm too.
- Discover the many art galleries and museums including the Galleria Raekallio, the art gallery of painter Reijo Raekallio and the Sarestoniemi Museum.
- Marvel at the beauty of the Arctic light by day; wonder at the aurora by night, if you are lucky.
- Venture out on snowshoe and snowmobile safaris near Levi.
- Consider spending Christmas in Levi.
The stamp is from a set of four "With Greetings" stamps. This one depicts a cup of coffee and a letter.